Basketball ball affair

Pass the ball! Yoh Mike! Dribble, the ball mahn! Aye!!.. Here.. Here buzzer beater Yoh!let's pick and roll.... you know how we do it.... run and gun... dunk... score.. "screams from the basketball players. Followed by cheers from the spectators... My wide eyes are far and beyond.. Lord knows what they in search for.Notice how the TDH guys rather the tall dark and handsome disperse in groups, all tired and sweaty,,, my eyes roll, my mouth smacks and disgust. Meghan , next to me is super excited by the scene. I don't have the slightest idea why am even still here,, let's go Meg..move it.
'Oh no they are coming this way'Meg is anxious busy tiding up before the players come. Am wearing headphones, putting my A game on. I wanna look untouchable, more like the I don't give a damn look,hoping it doesn't fail me . I am 100%, that the hunk guys would choose me over Meg. I mean, am prettier that's for sure, am on sweatpants, headphones on, gat my Jordan kicks on, just how I think basketball guys like their chicks on.Meg asks my opinion and I decide to be Busy signal 'gyal yu good!' deep down I be like oh yeah right... good luck with that bitch!
'hey shawries ,wassup what's cracking! Damn fine,,, gotta call the poopoos ! ,it's a crime, you know what I'm saying?' The hunk guy approached Meg and I. 'I giggle with an attitude, this already cracks me up, my ribs are in pain I swear, the hunk guy talking, has his swag up accompanied with Lord knows what ascent that was. This already is a turn off, Meg is still laughing loudly at the disclaimer the hunk guy pulled.
The several bands and bandannas tied on their heads, you'd think 2 Pac Shakur rose from the dead.,how they hold down and sagging their shorts, the tattoos, the slang lingo they fake till making it.
I was in for a vibe session but well Meg, let's stick to giving guys a lower scale till they prove the worth...
'I was too, I knew they'd choose me over you, am sorry Terry that was so selfish of  me'Meg apologizing.
'Well it's cool' Hahaha

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Having played BBall I can totally relate...but sasa izo ni miaka ngapi sasa? Alafu,ivo ndo chics hufikiria? :D :D personally I usually hit on the less prettier one...after the fall of 2013!!!! :D :D can't risk my ego,tall as a tower!!! Big up Teriyaki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having played BBall I can totally relate...but sasa izo ni miaka ngapi sasa? Alafu,ivo ndo chics hufikiria? :D :D personally I usually hit on the less prettier one...after the fall of 2013!!!! :D :D can't risk my ego,tall as a tower!!! Big up Teriyaki!!!

    ReplyDelete