Dealing with the Domineering Ex



You sure do see him? yes? I drop my baseball cap so close to my eyes. My eyes rolling so compound, till am thinking to myself; hey, hold up, whats all this? you also 
wondering, you got several questions. Okay I get. Y’all do remember Meg? my partner 
in crime, my best friend and oh lawd my pain in the ass type of human being. And yes, she saw him before I even did. She is at boiling point right now, her face is screwed up, folded, grunting like a pig, she is so furious.
I: ummh…. are you okay munchkin?
Meg: hello? you ain't got no eyes? You blind or something?
I: whasup! whasup! do tell!
Meg: There goes your ex and his stupid clique
Holy holy holy …holygroove! wheres he? Tell me on what clock? Time?
Meg: twelve…. this guy got to be kidding me

So here is Alvin and yeah as always with his chipmunks, his suicide squad, his creepy clique, his swagalicious type of samples. The boys in the hood, the hip hop kind of group, the people who think they get whoever they want. 

I remember it like it was yesterday,events so vivid in my mind,crystal occurrences of how i was in a damn relationship with Alvin.I would say it was all a mistake but damn the guy was too good.He had a way of turning my mellow cheeks chubby and smiling sheepishly.i had not set my eyes on him for two years and bang!here he was looking rather built,muscled up ,all grown and shit,oh no!he still sagging trousers,still showing off his tattoos.
Meg hates him,she would kill him,if given the chance,
So Alvin and his clique rather the chipmunks,are approaching ,can you just swallow me please if you can?I am nervous,am totally freaked out,worst experience ever.Alvins eyes are glued to me,one of his eyebrows raised,he is biting his lower.
Look at Meg,she acting like she ain't scared,oh hell no,its like her bitch mode is on.
I promised i would dare not talk to Alvin,i swore to give him a piece of my mind after he cheated on me.
WOOOW!Look at me,so timid now,flabbergasted lol,if there's such a word,i can smell his strong scented designer perfume,wait!am i weak?can i really do this?
x

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Actually, nothing... For now but years before... Wacha tu. I wanted to prove nimekuwa better...more muscular... (She used to love Oliver Quinn wa "the arrow" vile anatrain) and successful in my art...!!!!

      Delete
  2. you know you surely cant run forever,so how do you react when you bump into him or her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay updated on the next post,get to know how i reacted and what followed

    ReplyDelete